Stand up paddleboard RENTALS, LESSONS and TOURS in sunny Sequim, Washington.
Walk-up rentals available each Saturday 2-7pm. Other days/times available by reservation.
Lessons, tours and rentals can be booked online. CLICK HERE for our calendar.
For the latest updates, follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Curious about our SUP lessons? Read this feature about GtG in the Sequim Gazette.
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rental -- $15 per hour ($5 each additional half hour)*
- Private Sunset SUP tour (2 hrs) -- $59 (Reserve online)
- SUP lesson (1.5 hrs) -- $40 (Reserve online)
- SUP Yoga - $40 (Reserve online)
- Warm paddle clothes -- Free with each rental, lesson or tour
- We also have used equipment for sale. Email or call for details.
- Walk-up rentals available Saturday 2-7p. Other days/times available by reservation.
- Includes mini-lesson before each rental.
- Price includes sales tax.
- DISCOUNT on pre-booked rentals for groups of 4 or more. Email or call for details.
- We are located at John Wayne's Waterfront Resort (the RV campground), We are NOT located inside the marina. Look for a blue trailer in the grassy area next to the RV campground. (MAP)
- Hourly rentals are first-come first-serve but we will gladly reserve boards for groups of 4 or more or folks renting a board for the entire afternoon. Call or email us.
- Must be able to swim and must not be inebriated.
- We take cash and credit.
- The beach is a little rocky, bring water shoes.
- It's best to wear a swimsuit or quick-dry clothes (no jeans).
- We have paddle jackets, pants and boots available for cooler days.
- Our location has calm waters, protected from wind and current. Perfect for beginners!
- We rent stand up paddleboards exclusively and no longer have a kayak or canoe available to rent.
FREE SUP USE FOR RESEARCH AND OBSERVATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES
GtG is committed to better understand and protection of wildlife in and around Sequim Bay. Any academic or non-profit organization conducting observations or research of wildlife, environment or habitat of the bay can arrange free, guided trips out on Sequim Bay via our stand up paddleboards. Email us to make arrangements.